Event season is in full swing now that the weather is warmer in the Boston area. If you’re planning a large event at a Boston venue this summer, transportation for guests and travel logistics can get quite disorganized very quickly if you aren’t careful. Lately, many people have been opting for destination management companies (DMC) in Boston as it saves them from booking and transportation nightmares. Art of the Event is here to provide comprehensive DMC services for your next corporate or private event.
What Does Destination Management Include?
DMC services from event design companies such as Art of the Event include a wide array of organizational efforts from meeting and event management to transportation services, tours and team building events as well as in-house design and decor services. The goal is to help you choose a local hotel, food and beverage menu, venue selection, shuttle services and any add-on services that fit the needs of your event, your guest list, and your budget. Many of our clients don’t know the Boston area, it’s venues and it’s hotels well enough to make a decision alone, which is why Art of the Event is here to help.
Benefits of Destination Management Services in Boston
Destination management can be as extensive or as hands-off as you want it to be, we just want to ensure that your event goes smoothly. There are dozens of benefits to utilize destination management services in Boston, including:
- Knowledge of the area, it’s hotels, it’s venues, restaurants, and catering or food vendors
- Staying within your allotted budget and notifying you if the budget is under or may need to go over
- Optimization of human resources in the area
- Ability to select the best suppliers and caterers for your event
- Event design, decor, and event branding all pre-approved by you
- Decreased stress levels for the event host (you!) so you can worry about what matters
Ready to give your guests the perfect event experience from the moment they enter Boston? Contact Art of the Event today to learn more about our destination management capabilities throughout the greater Boston area.