Since wedding season is approaching us along with this beautiful weather, certain brides may need some help to stay organized. We put together some popular and useful apps that bride- to-be should check out before their wedding day!
- Appy Couple
- This app is a great way to design your perfect personalized wedding website! You can set-up every part of the wedding experience from the bachelorette party to the ceremony and honeymoon, and you share this information with guests through an email list or by Facebook. Also, to help avoid the hassle of doing everything through the mail, guests can RSVP through the app and choose their reception meal!
- Wedding Party
- Wedding Party allows your friends and family to share all the photos from your wedding and other special events in one app with everyone. Any guest that has the app will be able to share and comment on any photo!
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner
- This wedding planning app helps brides-to-be with a task list so they know what exactly has to be done. Also, if brides are in need of some inspiration this app allows you to look through a variety of real wedding photos. A great feature on this app is that you can search different photographers, caterers, florists, videographers and more wedding vendors available in your area!
- This app is an online registry that has a barcode scanner in it that lets you scan any item from any store into a simple wish list! Then, your guests can view your list by either downloading the app or visiting the RightGift website.
- Wedding Happy is a simple and organized app that makes it easier for you to plan your wedding. Once you enter in your wedding date, WeddingHappy will automatically create personalized to-do lists. The app will also give you a notification when the deadline of a task is approaching in case it slips your mind!