Happy spring, everyone! Even though the weather is still chilly, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t start planning for the springtime corporate event you have coming up. Art of the Event is here to provide professional corporate event planning in Boston, Cambridge, and elsewhere in New England! We love springtime decor; we believe that playful, fresh colors can really lift employee moral and give everyone a boost of energy that will carry into the summer months.
Ready to start planning for your spring corporate event? Let Art of the Event help you make this year’s event fun and memorable by working with you to design the perfect spring theme. Here are a few ideas to consider.
Popular Corporate Spring Event Ideas
- Carnival/Festival. Carnivals and festivals always bring a smile and a sense of nostalgia to any group. Art of the Event will ensure that there’s plenty of colorful decor such as balloon animals, hand-painted backdrops and even standing props of your favorite carnival rides. Imagine the cocktail bar looking like a prize booth! The possibilities are endless when you have access to our full service event planning company.
- April Showers. Let’s face it — it’s always raining here in the Boston area in April, so why not embrace it and make it a central part of your spring corporate event? Art of the Event’s custom fabrication team will work to create water features and rain-inspired decor and activities that will help your employees talking and having a good time. Our event coordinator will work with your chosen venue to select the perfect catering menu and libations that fit well with your theme.
- Cherry Blossoms. When the weather is just right, the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom across the country. Unfortunately there aren’t too many here in the Northeast, so why not bring the iconic Cherry Blossom festival from Washington DC to the Boston area? Art of the Event’s floral and garden arrangements are stunning, and we’ll make sure your venue is overflowing with artfully placed cherry blossoms. From table decor to entrance-way presentations, when you see the results you’ll swear you’ve been transported to Japan or our nation’s capital!
- Urban Safari. There’s no better place to be than walking around the Boston or Cambridge area during a warm spring day. Make your corporate event an all-day affair by having your employees team up into groups and heading out into town for an urban scavenger hunt. Have individuals take pictures of items on the scavenger list and reconvene at a nearby venue with a patio. Art of the Event’s graphics and branding team will ensure that your venue decor includes your corporate branding and logo.
- Garden Party. There’s nothing more relaxing than getting your employees together for a fun “wine and paint” event. Whether you chose to rent out an official wine and paint night venue in the city or you plan on re-creating your own at the office, Art of the Event will see to it that there are plenty of flowers and decorations to celebrate the spring season. Each guest can decorate a flower pot while sipping on refreshments. Once the pot dries, they will plant fresh spring flowers and have the opportunity to keep them at their work desk. Our event coordinator will make sure everything is organized and on time.
Contact Art of the Event today to request more information about our event design capabilities. We provide free proposals and free estimates for all of our projects!