Autumn is in the air and we couldn’t be more excited for the best time of year in Boston! Fall is the perfect time to plan a corporate event; employees are no longer taking lengthy vacations and perhaps you’ve acquired some new employees that you’d like to introduce to the rest of your staff. Scheduling a corporate outing simply to celebrate the new season is also a great excuse. Whatever the case may be, Art of the Event has some great corporate outing ideas in Boston that are guaranteed to be a fun time for everyone.
Fall Corporate Outing Ideas in Boston
- Action Kitchen at Seaport Hotel. Is everyone a die-hard foodie in your office? If so, we highly recommend The Action Kitchen at The Seaport Hotel in Boston’s new hip neighborhood. Here you can either work as a team and create some delicious fall season, New England inspired cousine or work against each other (think Chopped). Art of the Event is here to do the booking for you as well as provide logistics, transportation, and other DMC services for your company.
- South End Happy Hour Tour. There’s nothing better than walking around the South End during a crisp, bright fall day. We highly recommend a South End happy hour tour if your employees are all about exploring the city and sampling some of the best food and beverages in the area. Art of the Event will contact Bites of Boston (the ones responsible for this wonderful private tour) and ensure that your group is booked and transportation is arranged for those attending. We can also reserve and set up a private event space at a restaurant of your choosing.
- Paddle Boston River Tours. The Charles River offers unobstructed views of the Fall foliage this time of year and is a great activity for companies with outdoorsy individuals. Choose from either a guided river and harbor tour or take your team out on your own exploratory adventure. Art of the Event will create custom signage to ensure that arriving employees know where to go. We can also raise a tent along the banks of the river and coordinate with a catering company to make this a picnic outing!
- Station Karaoke Bar. Located in Chinatown, this karaoke bar is perfect if you’re looking to celebrate an employee’s milestone, birthday, or retirement. This bar also offers a private room with ample space for a medium-sized group so that no one but your co-workers will be able to judge your singing voice. Art of the Event will also work with Station Karaoke Bar to provide design and decor services for the private room.
- Trapology Boston. Escape the rainy New England fall weather by booking an escape room in Boston for your next corporate event. Trapology Boston offers a variety of different themed escape rooms that will test your groups ability to work together. This is a great problem solving activity that will no doubt help bolster employee morale. We highly recommend booking a room at a nearby restaurant for some lunch, dinner, or drinks afterwards.
Whether you’re looking to book a corporate outing or you’re planning for a more formal fall corporate event, Art of the Event is here to provide professional event design and decor services. Contact us to learn more about our capabilities!