Looking to break up the monotony at the office this winter and do something fun for the entire company? Plan a special event that everyone will want to attend! Art of the Event specializes in designing and managing corporate events for businesses in the greater Boston area; we can even provide DMC services if you’re planning a corporate getaway for your employees. From large scale corporations to satellite office departments, we’ve got some great ideas and venues for your next winter event.
- Happy Hour at Boston Harbor Distillery. Massachusetts may not have an official “happy hour”, but rounding up the employees and heading over to the Boston Harbor Distillery is a great end to any 5-day work week in the winter. Art of the Event can work with you to design lighting and custom signage as well as organize transportation services for all attendees.
- Company Milestone at Middle East Restaurant and Nightclub. Is your company celebrating a record-breaking 2017 fiscal year? Let Art of the Event help you celebrate in style by providing a customized, themed party. This space — located in Central Square in Cambridge — has a few different rooms to choose from depending on the size of the party.
- Laugh it Off at Laugh Boston. Need to boost company morale when the weather is this cold? Laugh Boston the perfect event space for a mid-winter office event. The 300-seat comedy theater is located in Downtown Boston along the waterfront. Art of the Event will step in and provide design and decor, graphics and branding, and DMS services.
- Employee Milestone Celebration at Carrie Nation Cocktail Club. This is one of our favorite venue spaces in the Boston area! Carrie Nation‘s private event space holds around 380 people and is the perfect venue for employees who are celebrating a company milestone or project achievement. Art of the Events floral department can create beautiful table decorations as well as production services if a speech is in order.
- Birthday Bash at King’s Dining & Entertaining. Also known as King’s Bowling, this venue is located in Boston’s Back Bay area and is great for a smaller company outing or employee birthday celebration. With award-winning food, full-service bars, and 16 bowling lanes, you can’t go wrong with this venue. Art of the Event can provide DMC and graphics and branding services such as creating custom signage and coordinating transportation to and from the venue.
Don’t forget that if your office has the space available, Art of the Evet can also provide custom event design and fabrication services at your company location. It’s time to make the most of the long New England winters and start planning for a winter corporate event with help from our professional event design company! Contact us today to request more information.